Bulletins / News
- AKM Partner Warren M. Bergstein’s guide to tax planning for individuals and small businesses has been published by the New York State Society of CPAs “Tax Stringer”:
- 1099 Deadline is January 31st
- AKM Principal Nancy L. Adams will be speaking at NYWIFT.
- Net Investment Income Tax
- Tax Filing Deadline Changes: What You Need to Know.
Author Archives: Jack E. Gold, CPA
As implementation for the Affordable Care Act (“ACA” or “Obamacare”) has finally begun, taxpayers at all levels will notice certain changes in taxes they pay, the way income is reported and health-related deductions. This Executive Summary covers some of the provisions with the broadest potential impact. Continue reading
This year my family has faced a big change – the kind of change that every family with children is eventually going to face. Our oldest daughter Amanda went off to college. Aside from that lingering feeling that somebody is missing when we sit down to a family dinner, we had a much bigger dilemma: how we were going to cover the costs in the most effective way possible. Continue reading