AKM Partner Jack E. Gold will be speaking at the New York State Society of CPAs “Closely Held and Flow Through Entities Conference” on November 9. Jack will cover the increasing attention the IRS is giving to employees being classified as independent contractors. Deborah E. Hammett, CPA, Supervisor and Senior Accountant at AKM, is the event’s co-chair. The event carries 9 CPE credits in Taxation. For registration and further information, visit the NYSSCPA site.
Bulletins / News
- AKM Partner Warren M. Bergstein’s guide to tax planning for individuals and small businesses has been published by the New York State Society of CPAs “Tax Stringer”:
- 1099 Deadline is January 31st
- AKM Principal Nancy L. Adams will be speaking at NYWIFT.
- Net Investment Income Tax
- Tax Filing Deadline Changes: What You Need to Know.